Rather than having an assistant or intern conduct a brief evaluation of the spine, at Revolution Chiropractic your complete structural examination will be performed by the doctor. We believe that it's important that the doctor is present every step of the process to not only better understand the underlying cause of your condition, but to answer any questions so you understand as well. The exam usually takes about 45 minutes and consists of:
- Digital Structural X-rays
- If we suspect there is a Structural Shift in the spine, we will take specific digital x-rays. We use a state-of-the-art x-ray unit which significantly reduces radiation exposure to our patients. We have our x-ray unit calibrated on a regular basis to ensure findings are accurate, and what appears on the x-ray is representative of the true alignment of the spine. The images will be available within a matter of seconds for the doctor to review with you.
- Multi-Axial Structural Analysis (MASA)
- Our Multi-Axial Structural Analysis will measure how weight is being distributed throughout the body and also measure outward structural abnormalities. This interactive assessment also allows the patient to experience what a normal structural alignment feels like.
- Digital Photographic Analysis
- We not only want our patients to feel better after working with us, we want them to see the difference as well. We perform a Digital Photographic analysis during the initial examination and also at your progress examination so you can see the changes we've made.
- Neuro-muscular Evaluation
- To really understand exactly what's going on, we will perform any necessary orthopedic and neurological exams. This can include non-invasive muscle testing, reflex testing, and balance assessments.
The doctor will take the results of the examination and create a customized corrective plan of care. We do not use a cookie-cutter approach or tell our patients they need to come for the rest of their lives.